Tuesday, May 7, 6 p.m.
Fletcher’s Meadow Secondary School
10750 Chinguacousy Rd., Brampton
- enjoy a free dinner prepared by Fletcher’s Meadow students
- meet the Parent Involvement Committee and learn how to boost parent involvement
- hear success stories from schools in Peel
- learn about the Parents Reaching Out grant and have a chance to ask a Ministry of Education representative questions
- brainstorm and connect with other council members from your family of schools or geographic area
Councils are also invited to submit a success story. If your story is selected, you will deliver a five-minute presentation at Spark! and receive a $200 grant to be used to support parent involvement at your school. All school councils that submit a success story will have a chance to win a $200 grant as well. Please use the online form to submit your success story no later than April 12.